First level maintenance of stamping die
1. Maintenance during mold installation
(1) Before mold installation, the upper and lower surfaces of the mold should be cleaned to ensure that the mold installation surface and the press workbench are not damaged by pressure, and the parallelism of the upper and lower installation surfaces of the mold in production.
(2) After the mold is installed, the mold is opened, and all parts of the mold are cleaned, especially the guiding mechanism. For the surface part of the mold, the mold surface is cleaned to ensure the quality of the parts. Lubricate and grease each sliding part of the mold. Inspection of all parts of the mold, especially safety parts, such as: safety side pins, safety screws, side guard plates, punching waste channels, etc.
2. Maintenance in production
(1) In the production, the corresponding part of the mold is oiled regularly, such as: the press ring and rounded corners of the drawing die; The cutting edge part of the trimming die; Flanging knife block part, etc.
(2) Regularly clean the waste of the small hole waste path of the trimming and punching die.
3. Maintenance after production
(1) After the end of production, the mold should be comprehensively inspected.
(2) The mold is thoroughly cleaned to ensure the cleanliness of the mold.
(3) Clean up the waste in the mold and ensure that there is no waste in the waste box.
(4) Feedback the use status of the mold and the situation after use to the mold summons truthfully.
Secondary maintenance of stamping die
This maintenance work is completed by mold repair personnel, and make records according to the maintenance situation. The following describes the requirements and methods of second protection for different parts:
1. Drawing die punch die, concave die
In the convex and concave die of drawing die, the main problem is the drawing hair and the pitting of the molding surface. During maintenance, the main part of the mold is polished. If there is a pit, the mold should be repaired and then repaired.
2. Guide parts (guide post, guide sleeve and guide plate, etc.)
The mold will appear in the work of the phenomenon such as scratches. The main reasons are dirty lubricating oil and deviation of guide gap. The guide parts produce scratches, which are eliminated by pushing and polishing with oil stone.
3. Trim the edge
In the process of using the die, the cutting edge part is prone to collapse and collapse of the cutting edge. At this time, the damaged cutter edge of the mold should be repaired and welded.
4. Spring and other elastic parts
In the process of use, the spring is one of the most easily damaged parts of the mold, and it usually breaks and deforms. The way to take is to replace, however, during the replacement process must pay attention to the specifications and models of the spring, the specifications and models of the spring are determined by the color, outside diameter and length, and can only be replaced if the three are the same.
5. Punch and cover
Most of the punch and punch sleeves used in the mold are standard parts. In the process of using the die, the punch is easy to break, bend and chew. Punch sleeves are usually chewed through. The damage of the punch and punch sleeve is generally replaced with parts of the same specification. The parameters of the punch mainly include the size of the working part, the size of the installation part, the length size, etc.
6. Tighten the parts
Check whether the fastening parts are loose or damaged. The way to take is to find the same specifications of parts to replace.